Monday, February 12, 2018

TCEA 2018 Recap (includes great presentation links!)

The Texas Computer Educators Association conference 2018 has gone down in the books as one of my favoriate TCEA conferences of all time.  My legs are ached when I got home...I never knew how awesome compression socks can be outside of being in an airplane!  Now that the week is over, I've had time to really enjoy looking back at everything I learned and shared.  If you've never been to TCEA, you should come get your technology on!  Here are some presentation I co-presented on as well as some AMAZING presentations of all types to encourage campuses to embrace not only technology but the changing role of student learning and educator curriculum.  Even if you didn't come, many of the presentations handouts are shared via the TCEA website
Here is my curated list of amazing presentations recommended for librarians to take a peek out and go forth and conquer (if not this year, then next year!) 



No comments: