Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Online Jeopardy Tool + YA Books and Authors Game

I love Kahoot! ( www.getkahoot.com ) because it's interactive, kids love to play it, it's quick to make and easy to reuse.  But as with all things, I like having a variety and some options, so I started looking online for a jeopardy game.  The first one I went to I couldn't get into, and then I stumbled on this website:
http://www.jeopardylabs.com

So easy to use!!  So I went to play with it, and created a jeopardy game based on YA authors and novels.  Here's the link:
jeopardylabs.com/play/ya-books-and-authors

Please use it with small groups, during lunches, with book clubs...however you'd like.  And if you create one, please share it as well!!

One other thing - You can create an account, but it'll cost 20.00 for a LIFETIME membership, which isn't much.  It will allow you to save your games & other bells and whistles.  If not, you need to remember the URL of the games you created and the URL for the edits, which can be tedious.

So, have fun and quiz on!! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Naomi, our brains must think alike!! I am talking about Jeopardy Labs at the high school faculty meeting today!! Love your game!