Monday, January 23, 2017

Library Valentine's Day Toolkit

I'm gearing up for that time of year when pink and red make their once a year debut and the smell of roses and candy permeate the air.  Yep....it's time to decorate for Valentine's Day!!  

I thought of a few things I could do and started searching for library pick-up lines.  Some were great, some were not so great for public schools.  But I wanted something new, different, updated!  So taking some time to brainstorm, here are the library pick-up lines I came up with (snigger away because they ARE cheesy!) Most of the them are from my addled brain and the last few are commons ones found online.  

Makerspace so I can sit by  this beautiful angel

I can predict future library trends with you and me in it!

Reader’s Advisory Warning: You’re about to meet your soulmate!

I’m looking for true love and covering all my (data)bases to make it happen!

It’s Destiny that I’m going to Discover true love!

You make my heart go into Overdrive!

I’m looking lips(Mackin) good to capture your attention!

I’d like to (C)engage in some conversation with you

But wait!  There's MORE!  You can find even more cheesy goodness in this secondary toolkit I created, complete with two YA books posters, and all the pick up lines ready to print and use.  

I plan on using mine on the bulletin boards, to tape around the library, and even stick on cardstock sized bookmarks to put in the books ♥ ♥ ♥

Here's the link to the folder with everything in it.  And yes, please use this however you'd like ☺

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cheesy but I love them!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

DaShannon said...

Do you just print on a color printer onto cardstock? or is there another way?

Rachel Kammerer said...

THANKS for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Naomi, you have rocked this! These will go over big. Thanks for sharing and caring your creative juices with us.

Naomi said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I would just print them out on regular printer paper using a color printer :)

deMom said...

Thanks for sharing! Students are loving them and it makes the library look festive!