Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, New Reading Challenge! Are you Up for It?

There are a ton of reading challenges out there, but I decided to create one with tweens and teens in mind, as well as making the library and librarian, library associations, and people in their lives an integral part of it.  Here's the infographic I made (with links) AND as a bonus, a link to a Google Doc, which you can print out and share :)  And if you can't see the infographic on the blog, here's the link online
Happy New Year, Happy New Year's Reading!!!


9 comments:

Reader Joy said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reader Joy said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

This is great, Naomi! There's a lot of overlap with the type of books I ask my YA lit grad students to read, but this will give them additional ideas and sources.

Blue Eyes blogging said...

Such a creative twist to the annual reading challenge! Kudos for a great idea!

Lisa said...

Naomi, thanks for creating and sharing this PERFECT reading challenge! I'm implementing it TODAY. :) Lisa in New Hampshire

heyjoan said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope to use this myself!

KStarr said...

So ... just curious ... What do you do as a reward? Party, prizes, or what? And what about your current seniors?

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing this on LM_NET. I've adapted it for my school and am rolling it out this week for students, AND teachers who want to join in, AND parents! So excited!

Naomi said...

Hi Kristi-
This is purely for the love of reading....no prizes except the fact they completed it. I also had teachers asking for me to make one for them too! ☺️