Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

Candlewick, 2008

I should've read this when it first came out, and I don't know why it slipped through my radar.  I'm just glad I did!  And what a great time to start this!!  The sequel, Froi of the Exiles came out this year, and the third book, Quintana of Charyn, comes out April 2013.  Excellent timing on my part :)
I looked through youtube and found a few trailers on Finnikin, but decided I couldn't let this one sleep....it was screaming at me to make a trailer.  So here it is!



If you don't get Youtube, it's also on Schooltube:  http://www.schooltube.com/video/caccbb2128b1456f98b1/

It can also be downloaded from the NHS library website (look for the Digital Booktalk section):  http://www.nisdtx.org/Page/3587

3 comments:

AJohnson said...

Aw...looks like fun. I really need to get back into trailers. I like to wath yours for inspiration.

AJohnson said...

Aww...looks like a fun read. I really need to get back into trailers. I look to you to inspire me :) No pressure.

Naomi said...

Analine, you have made some awesome trailers yourself! One of yours even made me tear up....that's how good they are!